Director of Community and Economic Development
Administrative Assistant II
33325 8th Ave. S.
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Lodging Tax Advisory Committee (LTAC) advises the City Council
on the allocation of lodging tax revenue for programs and activities that will encourage tourism in Federal Way.
The membership of the LTAC shall be appointed by the City Council and shall consist of up to seven members: one member is an elected official of the city who serves as the chair; three members are representatives of businesses required to collect the tax; and three members are persons involved in activities authorized to be funded by revenue received from the tax.
- Jeanne Burbidge, Council Member, Chair
- Mike Dunwiddie, King County Aquatic Center
- Joann Piquette, Federal Way Coalition of the Performing Arts
- Rose Ehl, Federal Way Farmers Market
- Ryan Miller, Hampton Inn and Suites
- Kala Jones, Federal Way Clarion
- Jenny Vasquez,Courtyard by Marriott